For Our Client, an international IT Company we are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer.
The role covers the quality assurance of new products and product releases which satisfy the customer and give competitive advantage to the company The planning, implementation and execution of product and system tests includes installation, configuration and maintenance of test configurations as well as communication with external partners.
Ability to work in multinational environment is a must.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Be an active team member within quality assurance team with the attitude to deliver best in class and innovative products
- Preparation of tests by designing test plans
- Creating and managing test cases consisting of generic test scenarios and feature specific tests
- Developing test tools with the intention of automating test cases that need to be executed more than once and can be later used as regression tests
- Set-up of test configurations including installation, configuration and maintenance. This includes installation and configuration of applications and different HW and SW platforms.
- Execution of test cases and verification of test results
- Execution of regression tests to prove the readiness of the products for release to worldwide customers
- University degree or equivalent education or experience
- Knowledge of quality assurance tasks
- Knowledge of methods and tools used in quality assurance
- Knowledge of server management or storage management concepts
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Tcl/Tk, Ruby, shell scripting)
- Well-founded knowledge of at least one operating system (Linux, Windows Server)
- Structured analytic thinking
- Self-dependent way of working
- Flexibility and willingness to acquire new skills
- Customer and solution oriented working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Emotional resilience
- High quality awareness
- Team spirit
- Knowledge in the storage area (e.g. HSM concept, deduplication concepts, backup and recovery, archiving, NAS)
- Knowledge in the area of server management (e.g. IPMI, CIM, WSMAN, SNMP )
- Standard networking technologies like LAN, SAN
- Knowledge of programming languages, at least one of them- Java, C++
- Interesting work in an international company
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Attractive package of benefits.