Our US based client provides innovative solutions in fuel industry with entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years and around 30 000 employees worldwide. The company delivers software in multiple fields like energy, engineering or fuel industry.
For our client opening the branch in Krakow we are looking for (Senior) QA Engineer who will be a key member of a team. This position will create and execute exploratory, end-to-end, and manual tests that allow the whole team to move faster while assuring the highest quality for our customers.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Identify and develop manual test scripts for various types of testing: Acceptance, Usability, Functional and Regression
- Setup and maintenance of test environments
- Execute/analyze test cases and communicate results
- Help to troubleshoot and verify bugs and errors reported
- Participate in code reviews
- Update test scripts based on bugs and changes/upgrades to the application
- Work with team members to find the cause of defects
- Work effectively with members of the project team to ensure project success and champion high quality throughout the project
You should have:
- Experience writing test plans, strategies and test cases
- Good understanding of testing methodology and software development lifecycles - Agile experience preferred
- Fluent English written and verbal communication
- Communicative/ team layer
- Display a high-level of initiative and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience working with Point of Sale or Retail automation solutions
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Work in international creative environment in a world-class corporation
- Permanent Employment contract (possibility for B2B contract also)
- Career Development plan
- Cooperation in multicultural environment
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, etc.)
- Attractive salary in the market
- and many more
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Inne notatkiTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja