For our client - leader on a market we are looking for a person on the position of QA Engineer. Team in Poland enjoys the Scandinavian work culture with a flat hierarchy and the celebration of success. Self-development is key to an evolving team who regularly keep up to date in the industry by attending or presenting at conferences and seminars.
Working for an award winning operator means you will get to work with the most cutting-edge technology and forward thinking colleagues. The environment is not without its demands, but it adds to a dynamic team of individuals. On a daily basis, the team is in direct contact with the team in Malta and collaboration is encouraged with occasional business trips to the different offices.
Agile methodology and SCRUM is all the team knows how to work in. If this sounds right up your street and you are interested in working with desktop and mobile applications, we’d like to hear from you.
QA team is growing and we need an experienced QA Engineer to get cracking on new and existing projects. Read on for details on the challenge:
We need you to:
- understand Agile
- be experienced with SPA (Single Page Application) testing
- be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- have excellent verbal/written English
- impress us – especially if you have programming experience
Roughly, you can expect the following spread of tasks:
- 40% regression testing
- 30% new features/functional testing
- 10% managing testing environments
- 20% reporting, documenting and communicating with the team and wider stakeholder group
WymaganiaWho are we looking for?
- must be passionate about quality
- a good amount of experience in the industry
- worked on web and mobile applications
- strong exploratory testing skills
- key words – Selenium, Postman, MySQL, JIRA
- multisport plus card
- luxmed comfort plus
- flexible working hours
- shared car parking
- central office
- calendar of social events
Inne notatkiTo apply please send your CV with reference number on our e-mail adress email@example.com.
We kindly inform to reserve the right to contact selected candidates.