Our bigest Client offers work in a fast and dynamic financial environment. Currrently The Company is looking for QA automation Engineer.
The main role:
- Creating test scenarios and test cases,
- Executing tests according to the test plan,
- Perform effort estimation,
- Developing test cases and report on execution,
- Conduct tests and document/log test results and defects,
- Ensure defect management,
- Perform Functional, Non-Functional and Regression testing,
- Improve and extend existing testing framework to make it more robust.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum critera:
- 3 and more years’ of experience
- Knowledge of SDLC and familiarity with QA techniques (Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD);
- Experience with Agile;
- Experience with JIRA;
- Employment contract or B2B cooperation.
- Free courses and library.
- Very good relocation package for those who relocate.
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Free Fruits in the amazing office
- Language classes (English/Polish)
- Sport activities