Our Client repeatedly ranks among top tech employesr in Silicon Valley, and is being honoured to be voted by employees as a “Best Place to Work” on Glassdoor. Want to find out why?
The company has a perfect combination of good working conditions, an excellent market opportunity, a rational and meritocratic company culture, quality software products, and a long history of careful hiring.
Our client values people at every stage of their career and try to minimize the barriers to collaboration. Every engineer and consultant bring something to the table whether in the earlier years of their career or after a long and successful progression. One of the core values of the company is integrity: truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
If you are an independent, self-starting and quality-minded software developer with top-notch communication and analysis skills, we would like to talk to you.
Our client is expanding their Product Development team, opening a new centre in Krakow. You will be working on a small, collaborative team building extensions and configuration for our core applications to address a wide range of market needs. This is fast-paced, varied and challenging work, and may involve country- or market-specific business needs one day and complex integration with third-party software or systems the next.
As a key member of the QA team, you will:
- Participate in requirements gathering for team’s projects
- Design and execute both manual and automated tests to verify the functionality of the system
- Identify, report and track issues to resolution
- Help developers reproduce errors, and ensure that defects are fixed
- Devise and implement viable test automation approaches
- Develop team’s projects functional automated tests
- Develop regression automated test suites
- Participate in documentation of project deliverables: High level debriefings/brainstorming sessions; Notes review/comparison; review and editing of documentation
- Analyze features during the design and development process to point out weaknesses or ambiguities
- Create/Review stories and test documents and matrices
RequirementsOur client cares most about your critical thinking skills and technical talent, however, prior experience with a majority of the following is desired:
- Software QA experience or equivalent experience ISTQB certification is preferred or other formal foundation in software testing methodologies
- Strong technical skills, such as an ability to understand basic SQL syntax for checking results in a database or editing XML configuration files
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of software development methodologies (Agile)
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new products and a new business domain
- Experience writing automated tests (not just record/playback) and working with test automation frameworks, especially Selenium and TestNG or JUnit (or equivalent) (very strongly preferred)
- Competetive salary package
- Attractive bonus system
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- Participating in building the new office from scratch
- Work with an enterprise-class software products
- Demanding software engineering projects with legacy code
- Support on professional education
Recruitment Agency No.812