Our Client is the international key player in advanced technologies sector. Providing the unique software services and solutions in many areas, he supports the Clients in Central and Eastern Europe to become the most successful companies on the market.
Currrently The Company is looking for QA Automation Engineer.
- Creating test scenarios and test cases,
- Executing tests according to the test plan,
- Perform effort estimation,
- Developing test cases and report on execution,
- Conduct tests and document/log test results and defects,
- Ensure defect management,
- Perform Functional, Non-Functional and Regression testing,
- Improve and extend existing testing framework to make it more robust.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum critera:
- 3 and more years’ of experience in software testing area
- Knowledge of SDLC and familiarity with QA techniques (Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD);
- Experience with Agile;
- Experience with JIRA;
- Employment contract
- Free courses and library
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, relocation package, etc.)
- Free Fruits in the amazing office
- Language classes (English/Polish)
- Sport activities