For one of our Client, well-known company on Cracow market, we are looking for the candidate for the position of Python Application Developer. Are you ready for the new challenge ? If the answer is yes, send us your CV !
The candidate will be mainly responsible for expanding and supporting a number of technical applications and tools used to maintain manufacturing and field operations. To achieve the success you will be worked in a great team of Specialists to develop software and test.
- Supporting remaining software and developing new software solutions
- Creating technical specifications and plans
- Confirming product quality through unit testing, system testing and continuous integration
- Looking into new technologies and also improving technical knowledge and skills all the time
RequirementsJob needed skills/ experience
- Experience in desktop application development (in preference using Python)
- Understanding how to work closely with stakeholders to achieve technical specifications
- Excellent knowledge of English
- You should have the EU passport
Nice to have/ technical background
- Commercial experience as Python Developer
- Good knowledge of data visualization, charting and graphing, data acquisition hardware
- Understanding of user interface design principles
- Experience of working with C/C++
- Willingness to work in team
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Good communications skills
- Being able to pick up the new technologies easily
- “Can do attitude” towards the technical challenges and Clients’
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Encouragement to create high quality products of the company
- Bachelor or Master degree in (technical) Science, Math or Informatics or similar discipline
BenefitsWe are able to offer:
- Competitive benefits package (medical care, sports card, extra days off, mobile phone)
- Friendly open office environment
- Permanent full time employment
- Team building events and many other
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja