For our TOP- Client, we are looking for Specialist in Purchasing department.
Join the fastest developing Global Center in Krakow and be a part of new team. Our Client is operating is a pioneer in innovation and new power technologies, they are offering electrical products and solutions.
- Purchasing materials according to required technical specifications
- Execute a Supply Chain strategy
- Taking part in negotiations with suppliers and vendors
- Analyzing and planning needs for production
- Tracking goods in the ERP system (SAP)
- Coordination of logistics activities
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Purchasing, Procurement or Buyer position
- Fluent English
- Fluent German or Italian
- Deep knowledge of purchasing processes
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, function, analysis)
- Business and production general understanding
- Very good knowledge of SAP system
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Vouchers for tickets to cinema, theatre, etc.
- Individual career path
- A lot of training from wide sectors, such as: accountancy, ERP system, Excel, soft skills
- Participation in travel cost (MPK card)
- Annual bonus