Are you interested in working on a very interesting position connected with network, protocols and systems' intergration?
Do you wish to take part in creating new device dedicated for tracking the network traffic?
For one of our main Client in IT area - software house, which cooperate mostly with American clients and takes part in creating many start-up projects for this western country, we are searching for an Integration Software Engineer who is ready to:
- integrate created communication protocols with web and desktop applications,
- use Python and XML to support integration activities.
- ability to use Python (at least 1-2 years of experience),
- ability to use XML,
- basic knowledge about communication protocols like TCP/IP,
- familiarity with GIT or SVN,
- non-relational databases like MongoDB.
Benefits contract of employment or B2B cooperation
social package: Multisport card, medical insurance
additional benefits: corporate events, birthday gifts, souvenirs, relaxing zone and a discount card
opportunity to develop skills in a global company, in a new polish department
opportunity to be involved in many different project
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.