For our prestigious Client from Construction sector we are looking for experienced Project Manager.
Person on this position will be resposible for:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly resource budget;
- Initiate, arrange and allocates material and labor resources for the assigned project;
- Schedules review of project performance, expenditures, analyzes variances, initiates corrective action;
- Reports delays to management (internally) and to customer (externally);
- Controls waste and ensures optimum resource utilization;
- Pre-empts and minimize project-related problem and actively seeks solutions;
- Complete projects within allocated resources;
- Manage project deliverable though effective delegation to site engineers and supervisors;
- Attends and resolves customer complaints;
- Continuous development of self and team on project management practices, quality and safety;
- Suggests new process and change / improves current process to achieve efficiency;
- Ensures transfer of knowledge and cross-job rotations to create second line of team members and candidates for upper grades;
- Coaches, trains and mentor site engineers and supervisors;
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business;
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities;
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization;
- Research and build relationships with new clients;
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good Understanding of specialized aspects of Civil Engineering like: Fireproofing, Waterproofing, Concrete Repair, Structure, Architecture, etc.
- Very good knowledge of english language (Verbal & Written)
- Good knowledge of software like: MS OFFICE, Knowledge of additional software will be an advantage.
- Candidate must possess personal qualities like: Planning, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Expense Management, Performance Management, Process Improvement, Time & Conflict Management.
BenefitsNasz Klient oferuje:
- stabilne zatrudnienie;
- rozbudowany pakiet benefitów;
- praca na międzynarodowych projektach;
- możliwość udziału w szkoleniach zewnętrznych i wewnętrznych.