Our Client is a provider of market-leading online and mobile casino games, RNG lottery content and live lotto. Products include video slots, classic and video scratch games, 3D video keno games, instant lotto express, live studio lotto, and pooled progressive jackpots across multiple platforms including desktop and mobile games.
Most recently the company has provided well established gaming operators with the range of game products and expanding roadmap of new offers. The team made of iGaming skilled and experienced people is expanding very fast and we are now recruiting to join the office in Krakow.
Responsibilities of PO:
- Managing, supervising execution, creating, maintaining and prioritizing Product Backlog
- Motivating Backend Developers by creating awareness of business goals, deadlines, priorities as well as conveying long-term vision of Product
- Coordinating Product Backlog with other Backend POs and Backend Architect
- Experience in similar role in IT industry (Product Owner or Project Manager)
- Technical background and understanding of Backend technologies
- Ability to understand technical language and translate it in understandable way
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence
- Stable employment within an international, well-established company
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Participation in development of a new company's office from the very beginning
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Private healthcare - LuxMed
- Benefit system – Multisport card
- English lessons with native speaker
- Choose your own gear - you can select your hardware
Recruitment Agency No.812
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/