Our Client is international IT services company employing 90 000+ employees in 60+ countries. In Poland the company has 3500+ people working in diverse cities. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. For our Client we are looking for:
Private Cloud Senior Developer
Location: Cracow or remote
The primary role of the Private Cloud Senior Developer are the following:
- Contribute to Client Private cloud development; infrastructure automation, configuration management using development languages and respective tooling
- Work closely with the lead architects, service architect and portfolio to execute and automate product/services automation/SSR roadmaps
- Produce all the artefacts (automation, documentation, testing) required as part of existing frameworks to ensure successful Turn Over to Support (ToS) in a DevOps style of working.
- Contribute to the product release notes with specific focus on Standard Service Requests Create deployment packages
- Maintain code in the GIT repositories Support Customer Operations in both early deployments of new development releases.
- Maintain release management and documentation of automation workflows in accordance with existing frameworks on the basis of: Feedback from on the field deployments; Feedback as a result of MI/escalations Vendors best practice changes
- Maintain/Update sprint information with tools like Jira instances, Bitbucket repositories
- VMware APIs (vRO, vRA , vSphere, NSX) covering converged and hyper converged compute, networking and storage technologies
- Strong web services experience (REST and SOA architectures)
- Expertise in Agile development, SCRUM as well as familiarity with programming languages
- Experience of configuration management tools such as Ansible, and Puppet
- Experience with toolsets like Jenkins, BitBucket
- Knowledge on Service Now integration as well as CI/CD
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Stable employment
- Attractive salary
- Participation in interesting project
- Work in international environment
- Contact with the latest IT technology
- Training and development programs
- Study of foreign languages
- Unlimited access to e-learning
- Private medical care
- Additional life insurance
- Subsidy for commuting
- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja