For international company located in Lodz we are seeking German speaking candidates for the position of Pricing Manager.
- participation in process migration from abroad to Shared Services Center in Lodz.
- responsibility for product market analysis with respect to product prices.
- responsibility for setting the recommended prices for end customers and channel, taking into account market development and competition with respect to customer value and manufacturing cost structure.
- price positioning of products.
- leading participation in the definition of List Price / Dealer Reference Price for the sales regions.
- assist countries in adjusting prices to local conditions.
- maintenance and development of the relevant pricing process landscape.
- bring in a scientific approach into product pricing, in accordance to market orientated pricing model.
- target costing: drafting of the relevant price, cost and feature set comparisons.
- previous experience on similar position, gained in international company (preferably from the following sectors: IT, Electronics, Automotive, Manufacturing).
- experience in product marketing, product planning, competitive analysis and interpretation.
- thorough understanding of the crucial product characteristics in a competitive comparison.
- good understanding of cost and margin structures.
- very good German and English skills.
- SAP R/3 basic experience.
- customer and sales orientation.
- possibility of professional development in international company.
- attractive salary.
- set of social benefits.
- friendly atmosphere at work.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Sales and Marketing | Marketing | Analyses | Analyst | Market researcher | Specialist | Manager | Product manager | Market research / survey | Marketing | Product | Excel | Valuation / pricing | Specjalista ds. finansów