- Providing core performance measurement, equity attribution, multi-asset attribution, and ex-post risk analysis services & reporting
- Providing SCR (Solvency Capital Requirement) calculations, after ensuring the quality of the data and their enrichment.
- Gathering and check of portfolio data received from Accounting systems, Client/Market analytics and manager commentaries
- Calculation and Check of performances and risk figures in accordance with the industry standards (GIPS) as well as nan: Total/NAV returns, performances breakdowns, performance attribution, ex-ante and ex-post risk
- Generation and distribution of reports (Factsheets, Investment Reviews, Accounting Packs, Management reporting, SCR)
- Recommend and implement improvements to service for both clients and BPSS Investment, in terms of efficiencies and new products and services.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar is necessary
- Fluency in English as working language
- Strong understanding of financial markets, investment management and asset management
- Knowledge of performance attribution analysis, and calculation methods and fund accounting
- Knowledge of statistical risk measures and how to calculate them
- Knowledge of Solvency Capital Requirement (SCR) methodology
- Working knowledge of Excel, VBA will be an asset
- Willingness to travel up to a maximum of 20%
- Accuracy & excellent analytical skills
- Dedication to quality and stress resilience
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Ambition and determination to develop as a leader
- A full time job in a swiftly changing environment with stable employment conditions
- Opportunities of individual growth in multinational company
- Excellent work location and atmosphere in working place
- Comprehensive social benefit package as well as training and development.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Investment | Accountant | Finance | Specjalista bankowy