For our TOP- Client, we are looking for Specialist in Payroll department.
Join the fastest developing Global Center in Krakow and be a part of new team. Our Client is operating is a pioneer in innovation and new power technologies, they are offering electrical products and solutions.
- Providing financial calculations for Global Service employees
- Answering to all inquiries related to Payroll sector
- Being a first line of contact for German speaking employees (Payroll, Pay slips, annual leave, sick leave)
- Taking care of all of the data in SAP
- Min. 1 year of experience in Payroll area
- Fluent English
- Fluent German
- Deep knowledge of HR, payroll process and Labour Law
- Very good knowledge of SAP system
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Vouchers for tickets to cinema, theatre, etc.
- Individual career path
- A lot of training from wide sectors, such as: accountancy, ERP system, Excel, soft skills
- Participation in travel cost (MPK card)
- Annual bonus