Our Client is a leading expert for custom-build applications and the digital transformation and works closely with German market. The Client focus is an End-to-End Application Lifecycle Management for your BPM, SOA, Java, Big Data solutions. It is a Platinum Partner of Oracle and focuses on the digitalization of business models using the converging technologies from Oracle for Big Data, Cloud Services and Engineered Systems. 20+ years in the market with 500+ customers have a long lasting and successful business relationship. The Client has its offices in Krakow, Warsaw and Katowice in Poland and enlarging its teams. For our Client for software development team, we are looking for
Oracle Database Administrator (with German)
- Maintain production and test environments from Oracle, Linux, UNIX and Windows Server 10g - 12c servers.
- Installation, configuration, migration, tuning of Oracle Database 10g - 12c databases
- Back up and restore data using RMAN
- Consultancy and implementation work on the architecture, installation and configuration of Oracle Database systems
- Very good knowledge and experience in administration of Oracle 10g - 12c database servers
- Very good knowledge of Real Application Cluster, Data Guard, Automatic Storage Management
- Welcome to Oracle Engineered Systems - Exadata, Exalogic, Database Appliance
- Knowledge of Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Fluency in English and German communicative level (B2 and above)
- Higher education in Information Technologies or similar field
- Competitive salary (from 12000-17000 zł gross)
- Private medical healthcare package
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruits throughout the week
- Development path/ Internal Workshops
- Home office (home office)
Recruitment Agnecy no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja