For our Client, an international IT company we are looking for:
- Maintaining a welcoming, professional and proper functioning reception.
- Assisting The Board Of Directors in daily operations.
- Ensuring proper flow of information, documentation and invoices.
- Cooperating with couriers.
- Business travel administration
- Assisting in organizing company’s events.
- Being responsible for contact with the building administrator in terms of maintenance issues, repairs, parking spaces and entrance cards
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Min.1 year of experience on similar position
- Fluent English
- University degree / High School diploma
- Very good computer skills especially MS Power Point and MS Excel
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Stable working environment
- Challenging tasks
- Great working atmosphere
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.