Our client is international importer and distributor of food products. They are currently seeking experienced candidates for the position of NPD Project Manager.
- Lead projects related to launch of new products in cooperation with manufacturing suppliers.
- Managing relations with suppliers, visiting them to ensure production is on target and leading team meetings with suppliers' NPD.
- Liaising with packaging and artwork design as well as with purchasing function in sourcing and developing new and existing supplier base.
- Implement and monitor Quality Standards for new products.
- Assisting sales management in organising inward buyer visits to Poland and communicating with customers.
- Work closely with Technical and NPD team at Head Office.
- Approx. 5 years of experience on similar position in food industry is a must, preferred: poultry, fish, flavours & coatings.
- Able to cooperate efficiently in both technical/NPD and commercial environment.
- Fluent English skills.
- University degree.
- Strong project management, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Driving licence cat. B.
- Stable employment within dynamic international company.
- Possibility to take part in challenging and interesting projects.
- Attractive salary.
- Permanent or B2B contract - depending on candidate's preferences.
- Tools: car, laptop, phone.
Other notesIf you are interested in this position please send your CV in English.
Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Sales and Marketing | Purchasing | Sales | Coordinator | Leader | Manager | Project manager | Market researcher | Representative | Specialist | FMCG | Supplier | B2B |