Do You have a passion for foreign languages?
Are You a Native or proficient Norwegian speaker?
You would like to have a stable job with a full time contract, get promotions, trainings and work in the multinational company?
Feel welcome to apply to us!
Our Client is a global leader that provides the business solutions and is looking for a person who is ceative and passionate about teaching
Location: Lithuania (Vilnius)
What will be You responsibilities?
- Teaching the group of foreign speaking business group,
- Dynamic supervsion and evaluation of each student reagrding the progress of learning Norwegian
- Leading and creating the teaching schedule/program in an innovative manner
- Providing solutions and ideas
- Being a mentor, supervisor and ideas provider in providing the educational process
- Proficient or Native level of Norwegian language
- Very good English (spoken and written, min. B2)
- The experience in Educational sector, as a Lector, Teacher, trainer, etc. - Min. 1,5 year
- Linguistic Degree will be a strong asset
- Very good communication skills, patience, empathy
- Team spirit and couching attitude!
- Ability to work in a multicultural business environment
- Ambition and positive attitude:)
- Ability to incorporate almost immediately and relocate to Lithuania!
- Work within dynamic, multicultural team
- Attractive remuneration
- Full time permanent contract of employment (possibility of 1 year contract or indefinite permanent contract up to candidate's preferences)
- International interesting linguistic challenges
- Sport Card, insurance, private medical package
- Relocation package
- Global structures and more!
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Multilingual and Customer Service | Customer service | Analyst | Consultant | Support | Specialist | Agent | Translator / interpreter | Teacher | Advisor / counsellor | Administrator | Officer / clerk | Customer | Back office | Administration |