Our Client is a global market leader with Scandinavian origins well known from its innovative business approach and high standards of work.
For this Client, we are looking for a professional NETWORK SPECIALIST who will be a part of global IT Service Delivery Centre team located in WARSAW.
The Network Specialist will be responsible for all network issues for internal Clients located worldwide.
Main duties consist of:
- Handling network related incidents and firewalls rules
- Monitoring network infrastructure (Cisco devices) and operating monitoring platforms base on SolarWinds
- Implementing changes to the environment
- Acting as a focal point, being responsible for patch management in the switch environment
- Managing system performance, capacity, service quality
- Patricipating in network projects
- Communicating with international business units and technical teams
- Minimum 1 year of experience within Network area
- Preferably graduate from College/University within Computer Engineering
- Solid understanding of LAN / WAN topologies, DMVPN, OSI Model, TCP/IP Protocol Suite, Internet Security Architectures and Routing Protocols
- Working experiences within Cisco environment and in general monitoring of a complex network infrastructure - experience with SolarWinds product will be an advantage
- Experiences within the area of firewalls (Check Point products)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Systems
- Fluency in both Polish and English is a must
- Business approach, service orientation
- Ability to work with many business units, excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit!
- Positive drive and good energy
- Experience in international environment in multilingual team
- Independence and real influence
- Full time job contract
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport card
- Access to professional trainings
- Opportunity to work with a great team!