For our international Client, the leader in IT outsourcing, we are looking for Candidates, to cover the role of Network Security Support Coordinator.
Workplace - Wroclaw
Work Hours: 3pm-11pm (work for American Clients)
Start Date: ASAP!
- support clients accounts,
- chair weekly/monthly calls
- testing, diagnostics and troubleshooting of networking/cloud service issues,
- maintain ticket database, logging issues and customer interactions
- provide technical documentation.
- close cooperation with Support, Engineering and Operations teams,
- at least 1,5 years of commercial experience on similar position (networking or web security field),
- Fluent English,
- deep knowledge of enterprise network infrastructure, networking and security products,
- experience in the following technologies:
b) network security - SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS,
c)protocols - HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS
d) operating systems- Linux/Unix/Free BSD
e) network troubleshooting tools: Ping, Traceroute, MTR, and Network Protocol Analyzers such as tcpdump, Wireshark
- technical background in IIS Web Server administration and Apache.
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- private medical care & life insurance,
- above average salary,
- relocation package,
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.