A major and fast expanding international company, operating in 72 countries all over the world, awarded 3 times in a row with the Great Place to Work certificate, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Network Engineer.
In this position you will be a part of international team responsible for providing best administrative service for external companies.
- providing advanced diagnosis of incidents,
- implementing new changes to the infrastructure,
- analyzing though technical issues and cooperating with other departments,
- participation in the execution of new projects,
- managing the quality and capacity of the systems.
- at least 2 years of experience as a Network Administrator or similar position,
- experience in Cisco, access points, swithces, routers, traffic optimizers, operation systems,
- certification in CCNA, CCNP preferred,
- an advantage will be: knowledge with 3Com, HP, Nortel, security area, load balancing and WAN;
- good English skills,
- ability to work with international clients.
- Possibility to work partly remote (max 4 days a week) or to receive a very attractive relocation package (additional salary even for few years)
- Very attractive social package
- Language lessons
- Certification tracking
- Possibility to work with the newest technological solutions and for one of the fast developed IT center in CEE region
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.