Our Client is one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, providing professional services for business clients. For this Client, we are looking for Network Engineer, who will take part in building of new IT Centre in Warsaw.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring worldwide network infrastructure,
- Diagnosing and resolving network problems,
- Planning changes and improvements of network infrastructure,
- Analysing network performance data and making recommendations for availability and security optimization,
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support for LAN/WAN and related issues,
- Implementing changes to the environment,
- Communicating with international business units and technical teams,
- Participating in transition of roles, knowledge and processes.
- Minimum 4 years' of experience within Network area,
- Preferably graduate from College/University within Computer Engineering,
- CCNP certification is an advantage,
- Solid understanding of LAN / WAN topologies, DMVPN, OSI Model, TCP/IP Protocol Suite, Internet Security Architectures and Routing Protocols
- Experiences within the area of firewalls (CCSA certification is nice to have),
- Fluency in both Polish and English is a must,
- Business approach, service orientation, attention to details,
- Excellent client/customer facing skills
- Ability to work with many business units, excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit!
- Being a part of international start-up project,
- Opportunity to work for international, prestigious company,
- Full time job contract,
- Attractive salary,
- Private medical care and life insurance,
- Sport card,
- Access to professional trainings.
Inne notatkiIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/