For our international Client, the leader in IT outsourcing, we are looking for Candidates, to cover the role of Network Engineer.
Possibility of partly remote work.
- support clients accounts.
- testing, diagnostics and troubleshooting of networking/cloud service issues.
- maintain ticket database, logging issues and customer interactions.
- provide technical documentation.
- close cooperation with Support, Engineering and Operations teams.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- at least 1,5 years of commercial experience on similar position (networking or web security field)
- deep knowledge of enterprise network infrastructure, networking and security products,
- experience in the following technologies: network - VPN technologies (IPSec and VPN clients), network security - SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS,protocols - HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, operating systems- Linux/Unix/Free BSD
- network troubleshooting tools: Ping, Traceroute, MTR, and Network Protocol Analyzers such as tcpdump, Wireshark
- technical background in IIS Web Server administration and Apache.
BenefitsCompany offers attractive compensation package:
- above average salary,
- multisport card,
- private medical care & life insurance,
- relocation package.