Our Client is largest independent energy supplier which is seeking an experienced client-side Software Engineer– Java to join our forward thinking agile team.
This is a key role within the development team building advanced software solutions for our growing energy and telco business. Projects has a wide range of areas, including: the systems that support our customer facing teams; accurate billing for our customers; new business opportunities.
You will be working in a highly agile company that has DevOps principles and practices to make the software delivery process more efficient. You will be passionate about all things Java and have a thorough knowledge of Java development environments.
- To maintain a strong subject matter expertise, and develop your expertise
- Maintain a strong knowledge of popular hybrid technologies (React Native, NativeScript, Appcelerator Titanium would be helpful) and apply these technologies delivering maintainable, production ready code which is highly performant and works well across iOS and Android devices
- With a good understanding of the importance of standards across a large development team
- Have test-driven approach to developing code and strive to ensure that developers fall in love with testing the code they produce
- Working as part of a team and communicating with other people across the organisation
RequirementsTechnical skills/ knowledge needed for the role:
- Proven experience in delivering excellent mobile experiences
- Good understanding of iOS and Android APIs / SDKs / frameworks
- Strong unit testing experience (Jasmine / Mocha ideal)
- Evidence of responsive mobile design approaches
- Proven experience in writing performant mobile app code
- Experience integrating with JSON / XML web services
- UI/UX development experience
- Knowledge of source control (e.g. Git / SVN)
- Web app development experience (using React or other front-end MVC frameworks)
- Mobile app languages - Objective C / Swift / Java
- Experience working with ECMAScript / ES6 and related ES5 compilers i.e. Babel
- Grunt / Gulp
- Automated functional testing experience
- XCTest / UI Automator / Appium / Calabash experience
- Push notification provider experience (Urban Airship)
- Social API (Facebook / Twitter / Google) experience
- Adobe Photoshop for extracting and modifying assets as required
- An eye for design and/or UX would be very advantageous
- Development career, development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension, option to purchase childcare vouchers, and become eligible for our staff energy tariff along with other great ad-hoc offers
- Work in an international environment with diversity
- Stable employment
- Company events and many more
- Attractive and modern workplace close to the center
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja