Our client is an engineering software house that specializes in a range of key specialist areas from initial concepts through the development and mass production. For our client we are looking for Mobile Application Developer to join our market-leading design and engineering teams. Successful applicants could join a growing development team working on projects that will ultimately make not only local, but also globally impact.
As a Mobile application developer, you will be responsible for the implementation and support of new and existing mobile applications for both internal and external customers. You will be working in an agile team, designing and developing software and tests.
Mobile Application Developer
- Developing high quality software as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration (CI) environment
- Developing scripts to automate and streamline development activities
- meet business objectives
- Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
- Understanding the product and domain enabling you to write technical specifications
- Configuring and maintaining release and deployment environments
- Participating in manual end to end system QA testing
- Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating your technical knowledge and skills
RequirementsYou should have:
- Competent in mobile application development with a focus on Android and/or Apple development and a willingness to broaden their horizons to both platforms.
- Competent in OOD using Java and/or Swift
- Experience designing and avoiding the pitfalls of native and/or hybrid mobile applications.
- Experience with threading and asynchronous code.
- Experience with JUnit and associated libraries (mocking frameworks, etc.)
- Experience with one or more scripting language e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby
- Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT
- Fluent in English (written/verbal)
Needed skills/ knowledge
- Java (1.6+)
- HTML 5, CSS3
- Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Apache, Tomcat, node.js, Nginx
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, HSQLDB
- J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL)
- Struts2, Spring, Hibernate ORM frameworks
- Competitive benefits package (medical care, sports card, extra days off, mobile phone)
- Friendly open office environment
- Permanent full time employment
- Team building events and many other
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja