Our Client is one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, providing professional services for business clients. For this Client, we are looking for experienced Middleware Administrator, who will take part in building of new IT Centre in Warsaw.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support and solutions to complex software issues,
- Providing 3rd Line Support for assigned applications,
- Performing configuration, testing, and multi-tiered system integration of applications,
- Assisting with the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of the firm's applications, through technical, analytical or programming methods
- Document the implementation of applications through design, configuration, and support reports,
- Good understating of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Proven five years of experience in an IT technical role in a 24 x 7 global support environment and three to five years of experience managing and upgrading applications,
- Advanced knowledge about SQL language,
- Good knowledge of Visual Basic / .Net,
- Expert knowledge of Windows 7, IIS and Active Directory,
- Expert knowledge of supporting and integrating Microsoft Office 2010,
- Expert knowledge of Document Management Systems,
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint Administration,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Able to work under pressure to tight project deadlines and can adapt to differing demands.
- Working in a company with rich tradition and culture
- Meaningful job with possibilities to make a difference
- Numerous learning and development opportunities
- Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect
- Rich benefit and bonus package
- Attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- Modern facilities fostering collaboration and fun
Inne notatkiWięcej podobnych ofert pracy na www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami. Zaproszonych kandydatów rejestrujemy w naszej bazie danych. Nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Gwarantujemy dyskrecję.