For our Client, international well-established manufacturing company, we are looking for the best candidate for the position of Marketing Specialist - electrochemical products.
Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- implement strategy to ensure sales growth and maximum margin contribution can be achieved together with our Dealer Mangers which are based across Europe and MEA
- product life-cycle management (product introductions, market nurturing and phase-out) coordination
- coordinate marketing campaigns (together with Dealer Managers and MarCom Department),
- content management of dealer eShop and price list
- define marketing plan together with Business Area Manager
- support Dealer Managers and customer support centres in their daily operational business
- analyses sales figures propose activities to grow the business successfully
- master degree in chemistry, biotechnology or equivalent
- min.2 years of experience in working with technical products on marketing position
- excellent Microsoft Office skills
- fluent English
- knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- experience in B2B sales would be an asset
- readiness to travel.
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care, group life insurance, Multi Benefit program, language courses and others)
- Permanent full time employment with a truly global company
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment
- Relocation package (optionally)
- Professional development culture supported by training, development plans, international opportunities, including short & long-term assignments.
Inne notatkiWięcej podobnych ofert pracy na www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/sprzedaz-marketing-logistyka/
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami. Zaproszonych kandydatów rejestrujemy w naszej bazie danych. Nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Gwarantujemy dyskrecję.