We need a smart person to join our Marketing Team.
Basically, you will deal with the whole lot:
- online campaigns monitoring
- content management, both on the website and in social media
- marketing materials creation
- business-oriented tasks, such as market research and market intelligence
- basics of online analytics - we work with Google Analytics and our own solutions
- be fluent in Excel (pivot tables are a must)
- be fluent in Power Point
- know how to write content, also SEO-friendly content
- be familiar with social media advertising
- speak fluent English - 50% of work is in English, with Polish as native language.
- have an analytical mindset: be able to prove your idea and base your recommendations on tangible arguments.
- multi-cafeteria system
- convenient location in the centre of Warsaw
- fresh fruit in the office
- medical care package
- making sure you see results of your work - you will have exposure to full structure of this company.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=sprzedaz-marketing-logistyka