For my Client, a global leader on business area with Scandinavian origin, we are looking for an expert for the position of:
Business Analyst/Management Consultant
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring analytical rigor, process quality, stakeholders interactions and anchoring.
- Defining and improving the “std.” project approach for various types of best practice implementation.
- Operating light PMO –setup to ensure benefit tracking and realization of project.
- Facilitating and driving projects out of Operations Excellence area.
- Assisting company’s within the group to optimize their individual business making processes more effective, cutting cost, reorganize organisation etc.
- Have an experience in working as a management consultant/doing consultant work for internal/external clients.
- Are experienced with “content – oriented” project management, not just facilitation
- Were supporting execution of local project engagements.
- And if you are result oriented, highly driven and a natural executer(A do’er that make things happen), open minded, flexible and action oriented..