Our Client is international IT services company employing 90 000+ employees in 60+ countries. In Poland the company has 3500+ people working in diverse cities. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. For our Client we are looking for:
Lync / Skype for Business Engineer
Location: Bydgoszcz or remote
The main responsibility of a Lync/ Skype for Business Engineer is to support and troubleshoot the Unified Communications products (OCS, Lync Server, Skype for Business) in both small and large environments.
The area of expertise includes: MS Windows Server, Network, VOIP and MS Unified Communications solutions (Office Communications Server, Lync Server, Skype for Business, Office 365).
- Diagnosis of incidents, problems and change implementation
- Maintenance and development of Lync Server/ Skype for Business/ Office 365 platforms
- Management of server and application environment, system performance, service capacity and quality
- Deployment and migration of Lync Server/ Skype for Business Server/ Office 365 solutions
- Participation in projects and transitions of new services
- Cooperation and consulting with experts in other technical areas
- Knowledge of one of the following products: Lync Server/ Skype for Business Server 2015/ Office 365 solutions
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting system, application and network related issues
- Good working knowledge of MS OS
- Network foundations
- Good English (used on a daily basis, min. B1+)
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge/experience
- Active Directory, DNS, PKI, Microsoft SQL Server, Powershell knowledge/experience
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 in large environments knowledge/experience
- VOIP foundations, SIP protocol and G711, RTAudio Codecs knowledge/experience
- Certification (e.g.: CCNA/MCSE: Communication)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Contact with the latest IT technology
- Professional career development
- Rich social package
- Very good working conditions in a unique atmosphere and international environment
- Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Relocation (negotiable individually)
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja