Our Client is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology our client is focused keeping their customers' needs at the core of everything they do.
They are looking for Engineers to join its market-leading design team at its Krakow office. The successful applicant can expect to join a growing development team. While being able to work closely with others, he or she will also need to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
Candidates for this position will become part of a dynamic team developing software for backend server applications that include elements of database management, device communications, user notifications etc.
- Developing high quality software as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
- Developing scripts to automate and streamline development activities
- Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
- Understanding the product and domain in order to write technical specifications
- Delivering code as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
- Configuring and maintaining release and deployment environments
- Participating in manual end to end system QA testing
- A degree in software engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in Linux application development in C++ and/or Python
- Practical knowledge of commonly used design patterns and libraries
- Good knowledge of relational databases e.g. MySQL, SQLite
- Experience with one or more scripting languages
- Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Practical experience with C++11 / Python
- Development experience on Ubuntu and Red Hat.
- Experience using unit test and component test frameworks
- Knowledge of messaging systems e.g. REST, message queues
- Practical experience developing backend applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration and deployment.
- Practical experience with Java 6+, Spring 3+ and Hibernate
- Practical experience managing and administrating MySQL databases
- Opportunity to develop your skillset within international environment while working with innovative solutions
- Dealing with unique engineering technologies which are being powerded by its own outstanding employees
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Competetive salary, benefits package and a permanent contract
Inne notatkiAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/