Our Client is one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, providing professional services for business clients. For this Client, we are looking for experienced Lead Software Developer, who will take part in building of new IT Centre in Warsaw.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership and support to the Development Team
- Manage projects through the full development life cycle
- Understand the needs of the client and develop high quality applications
- Stay up-to-date with market developments; look into and advise on new technologies and emerging standards
- Work with other team members, with a positive “can do” attitude, share knowledge and suggestions
- Minimum 5 years of proven developer experience
- Experience with some of the following technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SharePoint 2007+, ADO.NET, MVC 4.5, Entity Framework
- Fluent in English is required
- Excellent client/customer facing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight project deadlines
- Independence and real influence on the projects
- Permanent employment contract or B2B cooperation
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Prestigious location in Warsaw
- Multinational, intellectually stimulating and friendly environment
Inne notatkiIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/