For our client, an international consulting Company, operating in the financial sector, we are looking for Lead PHP Developer.
After the introduction into application portfolio and development environment you will take part in development of novel features of the leading participative recruitment system. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop new technical and business skills. The team is international, project communication is in English.
Your main responsibilities
- Participate to the framework development
- Perform all phases of development: specification, design, development, testing and release
- Help to optimize critical pieces of code
- Write technical specifications for junior developers of the team
- Be the single point of contact between Polish and French R&D team.
- Engagement in methodology and development processes improvement
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in IT related area
- 4-5 years of experience in the PHP ecosystem (PHP, Composer, Redis, MySQL/PostgreSQL, PHPUnit, etc.)
- Experience with PHP Symphony framework (ideally- knowledge of Symfony 3)
- Working experience in SCRUM
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently, organized and task oriented
- Open for travelling to France