One of the most popular British company from the energetic industry opened its new IT department in Cracow.
The company is famous from its very nonstandard solutions, based on mobile applications.
Currently we are looking for an exceptional candidate to step into a role of Lead Java Developer.
- Delivery high quality, efficient, clean code following the basic agile principles of test driven development
- Run the engineering disciplines of small to medium sized projects and be seen as the technical owner for one or more of functional areas
- Work closely with the business to understand issues and to come up with both tactical and strategic solutions depending on the critical nature of the issues found
- Be responsible for leading a team to deliver software changes so you will need to work within a cross-functional team to meet these requirements on time and to budget
- Be accountable for leading various agile activities, including planning and estimating sessions and reporting progress to their assigned project lead and/or project manager
- Provide coaching and mentoring for less experienced members of the Agile team
- Lead design and code reviews and be accountable for the actions taken from these sessions, seeing them through to implementation as agreed
- Expert experience of developing within a Java environment and good knowledge of application servers
- Expert in the development of layered SOA/microservice architecture and implement and test RESTful services
- Experience using Java workflow engines and Java messaging frameworks
- Experience working within an Agile framework, ideally Scrum
- Specific experience of test driven development, unit testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Stable employment contract
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- New office in the city center with parking spaces and access to an indoor parking for bikes
- Flexible working hours
- Language lessons (twice a week)
- Fruits for everyone (twice a week)
- PlayStation, pool table and many more!
Recruitment Agency No. 812
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.