For our Client international bank currently we are looking for:
Lawyer - IT Contract Management
- Managing major IT outsourcing contracts for Key interface for a multimillion vendor spend and product set especially in the area of managed services, infrastructure, software, hardware and telecommunications.
- Acting as the lead interface to negotiate contracts.
- Contract & commercial issue escalation & resolution management
- Ensuring vendor and contract compliance and regulatory adherence
- Creating and maintaining standards for managing outsourced services and ensure regulatory compliance through close collaboration with audit and legal departments.
- Strategic contract development by renegotiation and optimizing contracts
- Engages with global and regional heads to ensure consistent deployment of tools and processes.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
- Experience in vendor and contract management in the Financial Services/Management industry.
- Or maybe you are an experienced lawyer within IT cases and topics?
- Excellent strategic agility, critical thinker, communication, influencing.
- Strong domain knowledge of the relevant business and business processes.
- Strong team player, able to work in a virtual, global team in a matrix organization.
- Experience in identifying and delivering process improvement projects in a complex operating environment using strong relationship building skills.
- International and prestigues working environment
- Social benefit package
- Possibility of development