Our biggest Client offers work in a fast and dynamic production environment. The Company is looking for .NET Test Automation Engineer to enlarge their team.
Our Client has been working on Krakow market for 5+ years and during this period we have managed to grow from 0 to 600+ Developer/Engineers. They are still extensively growing and welcome all experienced specialists who want to join our team and be part of the huge team with a desire to share and develop your skills, experience and knowledge.
The team develops a sophisticated, high-performance embedded system used for recording calibration data from car on-board electronic control units. The team is international also located in Minsk and Krakow. They work for the customer representatives In Germany, Stuttgart. Currently the team consists 5+ specialists with a target to reach 9-10 enlarging it up to 10. There is close cooperation with client and other companies involved in creating the system. The team has developed advanced testing platform that uses both off the shelf (switches, power supplies) and custom made hardware components (Arduino-based relay and interfacing boards).
The majority of code is written using C#, with occasional parts written using C++ (parts to be rewritten to C#). We use up to date tools like Windows Embedded Standard 7, Visual Studio 2015,Git, Jira and Jenkins. While on board and working with team you will have the chance to get experience with very wide range of technologies (OSes: Windows, Linux, QNX, DOS; Communication: REST API, WCF, .NET Remoting, Web Services, ICE, serial port, I2C bus).
The main role:
- Clarifying requirements
- Designing and documenting test cases
- Executing manual tests and reporting testing progress
- Performing exploratory testing
- Automating selected test cases
- Extending test platform
- Proposing and implementing process improvement
RequirementsThe candidate should have:
- Working experience in .NET
- Knowledge of C#
- Good communication skills (the role also involves interacting with other teams)
- General experience in VCS/Scrum/CI/unit testing
- Experience with distributed teams
- Experience in test case design
- Experience in manual exploratory testing
- Debugging skills (root cause analysis, log file analysis)
- Experience in test automation frameworks (e.g. MSTest)
- Experience in documenting test results
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Experience in automated UI testing (nice to have)
- English fluency (min B2)
- Open to travel based on busiess needs to Stuttgart/Minsk
- Permanent Employment contract (possibility for B2B contract also)
- Career Development plan
- Cooperation in multicultural environment
- Direct contact with client
- Free courses and library
- Very good relocation package for those who relocate
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Free Fruits in the amazing office
- Language classes (English/ Polish)
- Sport activities
Recruitment Agency no. 812.