We are searching for experienced .NET Architecs who are eager to join software department of global international company.
- design and maintain solution architectural artifacts (e.g. solution architecture design, integration maps, infrastructure models),
- understand and meet the customer's requirements in business scenarios,
- follow company's target architecture,
- ensure integrity of the overall architecture,
- reconcile conflicting concerns from different stakeholders,
- documentation and communication of architectural assumptions, requirements and designs to both technical and non-technical audience.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- have several years' documented experience of assignments in .Net architecture,
- knowledge of SQL and databases;
- collaboration mind-set within and across teams
- analytical and problem solving skills;
- communicative English.
- Market salary level;
- Clear possibility for career growth in short time(within architecture or team lead positions);
- Very good social package(MultiSport, Private insurance, etc.);
- Excellent opportunities for self-development in both technical and soft fields: free time to learn new technologies, many workshops and courses;
- Relocation package for those who relocates (ability to make work permit);
- Possibility to work remote few days per month if needed;
- Friendly workplace: nice restaurant, sport area for football and tennis.