Would you like to play a role in shaping and leading the global knowledge economy? Our Client's technology drives global markets and helps professionals around the world make decisions that matter.
Currently for this global leader we are looking for Junior Specialist with German language.
This ambitious person offers:
- quality and high-standards assistance within customer service department,
- necessary actions undertaken to resolve computer queries,
- advice and help to German speaking internal clients,
- provide information in order to solve issues and up-to-date information about the query status,
- help and good management of Siebel and Salesforce CRM.
- proficient written and oral German skills,
- communicative level of English,
- basic/good IT related skills will be an assert,
- customer orientation, ability to meet the deadlines, team spirit,
- ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- employment contract,
- very attractive salary and benefits package for egzample 100% paid sick leave,
- relocation package for people decided to move to Gdynia from other location in Poland or abroad.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.