On behalf of our client, an international company providing various business services, we are searching for Swedish speakers willing to join Accounting department.
- processing transactions in the area of Accounts Receivables
- responding to accounting-related inquiries and requests from Swedish- and English-speaking clients
- registering and tracking transactions in the internal system
- very good Swedish language skills (min. C1 level)
- good English language skills (B2 level)
- computer literacy, familiarity with Windows environment
- very good communication skills
- experience in customer service and/or finance & accounting will be an asset but is not a must
- work in a multinational environment, with a chance of using Swedish and English in speech and writing on a daily basis
- competitive salary supplemented with a benefit package
- clear career path, as supported by numerous trainings
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/business-support-centres/