For our Client, an international giant in the area of production, which is developing its structures in Krakow, we are looking for candidates for the position of Junior Specialist in the Logistics and Purchasing departments.
This is a great opportunity for people who want to take part in the development of new business center and in building its structures from the very beginning.
Workplace: Cracow, Poland
- analysis and interpretation of data in the system,
- developing trends of stocks and availability of materials,
- preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports,
- provides support for merchants,
- Supply Chain Management: search for any problems or errors, the introduction of streamlining measures,
- confrontation materials related to the execution of orders in relation to the actual state.
- very good knowledge of German (B2),
- very good knowledge of English (B2),
- professional education (area of Logistics, SCM)
- on senior position: min. 2 years experience on similar position,
- on senior position: knowledge of SAP,
- high motivation and desire to develop,
- relocation to Cracow (Poland).
- the possibility of development in the company since its beginning,
- office work hours,
- building a brand on the Polish market,
- participating in numerous of training courses,
- financial support for relocation,
- structured development/promotion path,
- work for a stable Swiss organization.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. Invited candidates are registering in our database. We guarantee discretion.