For international manufacturing company we are looking for candidates for the position of Junior SAP support analyst
- resolve incident and requests tickets from users on a daily basis.
- ensure that assignments get resolved/tested and approved according to the procedures
- monitor interfaces/batches
- work with development team of ABAP and Application Delivery Team located abroad.
- university degree
- previous experience within application maintenance or/and application support gained in international environment.
- experience with ITIL processes and systems
- good knowledge of SAP R/3 in one of mentioned modules: BW,BO, FI, CO, SD, EDI, PP, PI, QM
- knowledge of ABAP will be an advantage
- very good English skills
- friendly atmosphere at work.
- set of social benefits.
- attractive salary with annual bonus
- possibility of professional development within international company.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
IT and Telecommunications | Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Sales and Marketing | Finance | Hardware | IT process / service | Logistics | Production | Purchasing | Quality | Sales | Analyst | Officer / clerk | Specialist | Consultant | Key user | Support | Administration | SAP | BI | BO | BW | FI | CO | Specjalista ERP