For our Client well known company which is working in area of Finance and Accounting we are looking for a Junior Procurement Specialist with Hungarian language. This is newly created project which includes transition we are building new team in structures.
- Coordination of procurement process
- Releases completed requisitions for approval
- Taking care of the correctness of the data in the system
- Initiates new vendor set-up requests
- Telephone contact with suppliers (warehouse)
- Coordination of logistics activities and setting deadlines
- Work closely with all teams
- Identify areas for potential system improvements
- Min. 6 months of experience in customer service
- Fluent knowledge of Hungarian
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong process knowledge and business orientation
- Strong motivation to work in people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Interesting professional challenges in a dynamic, fast paced organisation
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment (clear career path)
- Stable long term agreement
- Attractive salary
- Friendly working atmosphere and open informal organizational culture
- Attractive remuneration and benefit package
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/finance-banking-accounting/
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Multilingual and Customer Service | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Analyses | Finance SSC / BPO | Customer service | Logistics | Purchasing | Specialist | Representative | Analyst | Agent | Assistant | Advisor / counsellor | Buyer | Customer | Chemistry | Chemical | Biochemistry | Data entry | Procurement | Excel | Pracownik działu obsługi klienta