On behalf of our Client, an IT outsourcing American Company, we are looking for talented and open for the callenges Junior Network Specialist with English.
Main scope of duties:
- Answering and solving network and system issues.,
- Remote diagnosis of network equipment,
- Ensuring continuous operation of servers and services.
- Quality support for devices located in ISP Core IP networks.
- university degree in a technical field
- good command of English,
- Strong experience in installing and configuring IP network equipment in a Service Provider(Telecom) environment, with core network skills including RADIUS, AAA, TCP/IP,DHCP, LDAP, SNMP, Ethernet, TCP/IP
- Excellent troubleshooting and investigative skills,
- Good background understanding and knowledge of network management software systems(AAA, Billing, NMS, LDAP) and their interaction/integration with networkelements
- experience with Unix or Linux systems.
- attractive compensation package
- stable employment within professional and friendly environment
- access to the latest technological solutions,
- longterm employment contract,
- Multisport Card,
- private medical care& life insurance
Other notesIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both inEnglish with the ref. number in subject of your application via e-mail:
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).