Our Client is an American information and communications technology company with an impeccable record for designing, developing, deploying and managing end-to-end IT and network. Now The compamy is looking for Network Engineer with Spanish.
- Remote operation and diagnosis of high-end network equipment.
- Analysis of live traffic patterns for major ISPs worldwide.
- Ensuring continuous operation of servers and services.
- Providing quality support for a range of devices deployed in ISP Core IP networks.
- Troubleshooting all network and system-related problems.
- Opening tickets to track and document the resolution of problems.
- Cooperation with ISPs’ NOC and administrators around the globe.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Network-related university degree or working experience in a similar position.
- Up-to-date experience with Linux/UNIX Operating Systems.
- Fluent Spanish and good English.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent experience will be an asset.
BenefitsCompany offers attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical care.
- Group life insurance.
- Relocation package.
- Other benefits, including fully paid MultiSport card.