This is an opportunity to further develop your professional competence and the possibility to pursue your future professional career in many different directions - one of our leading Client - a global consulting company opens his doors for new employees who are willing to take the challenge and work in Guidewire project (insurance services).
The main area of responsibilities are:
- contribute the implementation of a large Guidewire project for external clients,
- taking part in customization of the existing software and be able to solve many complex technical problems,
- developing new functionalities to meet the client's requirements,
- building and maintaining relationships with the clients - key stakeholders, also during the business trips.
- 6 months or more experience with JEE,
- knowledge about Spring and Hibernate,
- Being familiar with Scrum methodology,,
- Excellent English language - both oral and written,
- Being open for business trips around the globe if necessary - mostly to German speaking countries;
- stable employment contract with a very attractive salary (B2B is not allowed),
- possibility to work with the newest technologies,
- geting a Guidewire certification during work and initial trainings about global insurance sector,
- attractive benefit package: medical and group insurance, Multisport card, fresh fruits and juices for everyone;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.