For our Client, prestigious Bank, which provides a wide range of high-quality services.
For Financial Division we are currently looking for a Junior Financial Analyst (for approx. 12 months).
- Provide revenues reporting (Profit &Loss, Balance Sheet)
- Understanding of Group Chart of Accounts, business lines, products, structures and reporting systems
- Fulfill reconciliations of financial data between reporting systems
- Performing month-end adjustments
- Executing MI reporting
- Pursuing monthly variance analysis of financial data on product/business line level
- Dealing with queries and ad hoc requests from Business Partners and other departments
- Understanding business issues and dealing with enquiries at a professional level
- Reporting all business transactions accurately, ensuring compliance with financial reporting standards, legal, SOX and Client’s requirements
- Higher degree in accounting, finance, financial reporting
- Relevant experience will be an asset
- Advanced user of MS Office (specially Excel, Access)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Numerical and analytical skills with an inquisitive mind to investigate issues
- Good knowledge of database tools will be an advantage (e.g. VBA, Access, SQL)
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Full time permanent contract of employment with attractive salary conditions
- Work within well-established international company in a multicultural environment
- Extensive social package: Multisport card/Benefit;
- Life insurance; private medical care; trainings
- Foreign languages courses.