For our client, one of the most prestigious companies within banking sector, we are looking for experienced candidates for position of:
Junior Finance Administrator with French
- Place subscription and redemption orders, repair orders (defects & rejects)
- Settle the orders with foreign counterparties and on our clients’ accounts
- Investigate and Regularize cash & securities discrepancies
- Prepare Corporate Action documents
- Performing financial controls
- Ensure the business continuity
RequirementsThe profile of the candidate requires:
- University degree (Finance, Economics) or equivalent professional experience
- Experience within the investment funds industry or SSC (accounting, finance or operations)
- Fluent English and French language skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Up to 6 months international training in Paris,
- Work opportunity within prestigious banking structures.
- Opportunities of individual growth in multinational company.
- Excellent work location and atmosphere in working place.
- Attractive social benefit package as well as training and development.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Multilingual and Customer Service | Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Customer service | Analyses | Finance SSC / BPO | Banking | Specialist | Analyst | Administrator | Junior | Customer | Administration | Investement | Asystent bankowości