For our Client, one of the world's leading biotechnologies companies, we are looking for experienced and energetic Candidates for the position of Job Digital Channel Senior Specialist.
Our new member will:
- cooperate with regional Multichannel team,
- coordinate multichannel projects,
- provide support in SEO,
- plan, manage, implement the e-campaign calendar,
- analyze of digital metrics using Google Analytics,
- report to the Finance and SME Lead
- at least 3 years of experience with Digital Media/Digital Marketing including monitoring of digital activities,
- fluent English
- solid understanding of digital marketing and content management,
- strong knowledge of SEO&Analytics
- good IT skills
- pharma experience as an asset
- opportunity to join a well-known international organization,
- attractive salary,
- modern, comfortable office.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=sprzedaz-marketing-logistyka