|Rodzaj umowy||Pełen etat|
|Opublikowane||1 dzień temu|
For our Client, which is operating internationally and has its branch in Krakow, we are looking for:
Our Client works with several international companies and executes highly sophisticated projects with talented people working on board. The employees use the latest technology in the projects, are involved in technical and social events, Code Retreats and Programming Contest. The company international global team has 500+ people on board, and in Krakow we have 120+ people that work in a unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
- Work to troubleshoot and resolve reported defects within our supported set of applications
- Scope out and develop new features and enhancements with a previously built and supported application
- Troubleshoot complex functionality and performance issues within large scale production environments
- Handle incident management and operational support activities within a team
- Prioritize and manage ticket escalation, meeting the deadlines
- Investigate and triage incidents according to a defined incident management process
- Oversee all aspects of a production environment to ensure key metrics are being adhered to
- Perform application, configuration and content deployments to systems as required
- Experience with C#, Java or any OOP will be an asset
- SQL knowledge necessary
- Experience with Git or other version control tool
- Experience with Visual Studio
- 1+ years of experience working in a application support or development role
- Experience working with large scale production environments requiring minimal downtime.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex system and application issues.
- Have a university degree or college diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Career development opportunities
- Interesting projects with professional coworkers
- Benefit package (health care, Multisport card, etc)
- Competitive salary
- Stable employment
- Company events
- Work in an international environment with diversity
- Attractive and modern workplace close to the center
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja